100grams of Daawat Extra Long Basmati Rice
Draining (Open Pan Cooking):
1. Take 100gms of rice and soak washed rice for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the soaked water and add 700ml of water and start to boil.
3. Once water starts to boil, pour soaked rice into the boiling water in open pan.
4. Cook in low sim for a period of 8-10 minutes.
5. Once rice is cooked, drain the water and rice is ready to serve.
1. Take 100gms of rice and soak washed rice in excess water for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the water and add 200ml of water and cook the rice in Microwave for 12-14 minutes.
Covered Pan Cooking
1. Take two cups of rice 200gms and soak washed rice for 30 minutes.
2. Add 200ml of water to rice, bring water to boil in a pan.
3. Add rice, simmer for 10 – 12 mins and rice is ready to serve.