ALWAYS EAGER TO
HEAR FROM YOU
WANT TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM?
WE’RE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST AND A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. SEND US YOUR CV
At least 2 years of work experience in managing inventory in the supply chain. The individual must have the experience in managing data, collecting and analyzing information based on data, coordinating with production, warehouse management, logistics and planning teams to ensure that the right stocks are available at the right time to meet customer service targets. As inventory has financial impact apart from customer service impact, the individual also needs to validate that the stocks in inventory are not ageing beyond a certain limit and manage the stock levels as per the ABC/XYZ classification. The individual would also be responsible for process improvements on the inbound supply chain, warehousing, production, outbound supply chain so that the inventory is properly recorded in SAP. The individual would be responsible for ensuring that the inventory management process and data both are managed in the SAP system accurately.
- Superior Microsoft excel skills to capture and analyze data and create insights
- Prior working experience as an end-user of SAP would be beneficial
- Process improvement experience in a production and warehouse setting
- Ability to work seamlessly with and integrate and assimilate information
- A team player with a solution finding mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively not loosing sight of long-term priorities
- Managing short-term execution
- Willingness to drive change and lead the change management efforts at the grassroot level
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors of Engineering, preferably mechanical/industrial/production engineering
- Experience in working with lean and 6 sigma, FMEA and other tools based analysis & process analysis
- Wholistic supply chain knowledge will be a plus
- Work experience as a SAP end-user will be a plus
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN SKILLS:
- 100% adherence to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Follow the maintenance plan as per the schedule – daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Completion of the documentations related to the maintenance work
- Optimize machines up time reducing down time.
- Minimizing breakdowns by executing all Machinery maintenance
- Time to time change of the spares and components when required.
- Maintaining the inventory of the spares and consumables.
- Reduction in consumable cost by controlling operations.
- Best utilization of the available resources to optimize cost of consumables.
- Reduction in the wastages of the spares and consumables by increasing the efficiency of the machines.
- MTBF, MTTF and MTTR control
- Attending the occurring breakdowns and keeping the plant uptime optimized
- Ensuring minimum visits of the external sources for repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring optimum machine output and performance.
- Packing machines maintenance and running efficiency optimization and self-troubleshooting of issues
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
SEND US YOUR CV AT